Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yummy Wednesday ~ 9/15

Today's post will be a listing of my favorite websites where you can find some YUMMY recipes!!


First up...is allrecipes.com. This site has TONS of great recipes!! If you've never visited the site...you'll be overwhelmed!!


OK...next...is Top Secret Recipes. I LOVE this website, too. My favorite recipe (which I've made a whole bunch of times) is...Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagioli...total YUMMY!! (I omit the thyme when I make it.)


And...last, but not least...Kraft Recipes. Lots of yummy recipes on their site!!


Enjoy!!


P.S. ~ Today (9/15/10) is the last day for the sale on my website.
Wooden Roses & Personalized Fleece Blankets are on sale!!
For more details...CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

Citra said...

Wow !! Thank you so much for the links

Citra @ innocentia
http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...