Friday, December 9, 2011

Crafty Friday -- 12/9/11

Here's more great projects I found this past week!!

But first...I'd love it if you "liked" my facebook page for The Craft Barn - HERE.

Also...if you'd like to receive my blog posts by email...click here to subscribe to The Craft Barn by Email

------------------------------------------------------

And, now...on to the goodies - lots of GREAT crafty ideas this week!!

{Click the pics to go to the posts!!}



Snowball Votive Candle Holders ~ from Just Another Hang Up:





Little Glitter Cottage ~ from Sew Can Do:





Ruffled Felt Christmas Tree ~ from Attack of the Hungry Monster:





Toilet Paper Roll Nativity Scene ~ from The Simple Craft Diaries:





Angel Air Fresheners ~ from Burton Avenue:





Felt Mistletoe Hairclip ~ from Cook Clean Craft:





Paper Flower Ornament ~ from Pandora's Craft Box:





Light Bulb Snowmen ~ from Lady with the Red Rocker:





Gift Bows from Magazines ~ from What I Live For:





Cute Yarn Snowman ~ from Made in a Day:





Origami Wreath ~ from Sandy's Space:





Mini Christmas Stocking Flatware Holders ~ from Sharon Sews:




----------------------------------------------------

One more thing....I have some "like-new" craft books for sale...click here to view.

7 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for featuring my wreath

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Thanks for mentioning my gift bows...they really are super easy and cute to make :)

Suzanne said...

So kind of you to feature my snowball votive candle holder! I appreciate it so much! - Suzanne

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my glitter cottage! I've added your button to my Featured On page:)

Renee-The Hungry Monster said...

Thanks for featuring my felt tree :)

Andrea said...

Jennifer

what a fun and beautiful selection!!
Thanks for featuring my nativity!!
Merry Christmas!!
Andrea

Y.C said...

Jennifer, Thank you so much for the feature. :)

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...